Tuesday 23 July 2013

Back at it - list of ideas

Let's just get this out of the way: I have been on vacation from weight watchers for the past two weeks. Not proud, but I am admitting it and moving forward. We are doing a big Costco shop today then more groceries on Wednesday to fill our very empty fridge. 

While camping I decided to make a list of Simply Filling meals I can make that don't contain dairy (boo! I really miss yogurt!) that hubby and I will be making for our suppers. I find if I have that figured out, lunches can be leftovers or something simple, and breakfasts are pretty simple too. 

So here is my list so far! 

Simply filling meal ideas 
- Pasta with tomato sauce and lean meat 
- taco salad 
- hamburgers on lite bread 
- jambalaya (no sausage) 
- frittata with shredded potato as base 
- certain soups 
- stew
- chili 
- cabbage rolls 
- French toast (ww bread) 
- stir fry 
- souvlaki 
- roast beef 
- turkey 
- shepherds pie 
- meatloaf 

No comments:

Post a Comment