Friday 26 July 2013

Mommy time - burnt omelette

I'm a bit new to this mommy gig (almost 4 months... where has the time gone) so my intentions to, say, make breakfast get interrupted and I'm getting used to that. Yesterday morning was one of those days! I started my bell peppers and ham in a non stick pan and once they were cooked I added 3 scrambled eggs. Then my daughter needed me and before I knew it my omelette was burning! Oh well. I ate it because a) I hate wasting good food (ESP my yummy Hutterite eggs) and b) I had a clingy baby. It would work out to be 7-8 pp depending on how much ham and free on simply filling. 


Today I had to switch to pointsplus since we were eating out for two meals. I made a batch of black bean mango salad and portioned it out for the next few days, especially for tomorrow when we go to visit my brother and his girlfriend at the lake. I will report back how that goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment